Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cherry sauce Oven Deli Roll

I love it when the Holidays are here--All the good food and good times.  I'm gonna share some recipes that are worth creating and sharing with your family and friends.  These recipes can be recreated throughout the year and not only during the holidays.  One of  my first recipes I want to share for the holidays is my Cherry sauce Oven Deli Roll.  You can actually use the sauce with any type of ham.  I like using it with a Oven Deli Roll, seasoned pork butt, (which can be found locally in a Hawaii supermarket). 

Oven Deli Roll or Ham:

Cook Oven Deli Roll or Ham according to its' package directions.


Cherry Sauce:

1 can (21 oz.) Cherry Pie filling
16 oz. Pineapple Chunks with juice
1 c. brown sugar
1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
1 c. raisins or currants, whichevers available

In medium saucepan, mix well:  Cherry pie filling, pineapple chunks with juice, brown sugar, and yellow mustard.  Bring it to a boil.  Add raisins or currants, and Simmer for 5 minutes.  Let it cool.

Serve sauce on top or on the side.  En-Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment